How to commission a portrait
- You email me with a rough idea of what you had in mind.
- We arrange sitting dates through email.
- I carry out the portrait.
- If you are happy with the result, I will request payment at this point.
- If there is any finishing after the portrait has been completed, such as varnishing or framing, I will post you your hand-drawn or painted portrait by an agreed date.
Price and size
A4 (21cmx29.7cm) is £65 plus postage
A3 (29.7cmx42cm) is £75 plus postage
A3 (29.7cmx42cm) is £65 plus postage
A2 (42cmx59.4cm) is £75 plus postage
Oil or acrylic
A3 (29.7cmx42cm) is £275 plus postage
- The cost is quoted per head.
- Portraits are drawn from your photographs, unless you request otherwise.
- Pencil portraits are drawn on Bristol board, oil/acrylic portraits are painted on primed linen canvas and pastel portraits are drawn on pastel paper.
Postage and methods of payment
If you are happy with your portrait I will then require you to pay the full amount via credit/debit card payments via Pay Pal. I will send you an e-mail invoice which will contain full instructions on how to pay. It’s very easy to use.
As soon as I receive your payment I will send your portrait via Special Next Day Delivery (this is insured against loss or damage). All portraits are carefully packaged flat and posted via Special Next Day Delivery (insured) at a cost of: Small portraits = £12.00 to the UK, Medium portraits = £15.00 to the UK . If you live outside the UK, we can discuss an acceptable cost via email.