- I am going to refine the 'disease and cure' film for the exhibition submission, and for residency proposals.
- I wish to make further films that explore the zoom space, as the new space where (my) community projects will be taking place.
- I am aware of a continuous need to nurture my own aesthetic, and will continue to push this.
- The employment of fabric has several strengths - as a second skin, it has the haptic qualities that will be useful communicating in live and recorded digital communication. It is cheap, non-polluting and environmentally-sustainable. It easy to work with, and finally, it relates well to the domestic space in which we find ourselves.
- As part of refining all elements of my material practice - film, photography, and fabric, I am also going to study Dick McCaw's Training the Actor's Body (2018), in order to refine my part in any film I make.
- I haven't found a relevance for paint as an output, but am enjoying the use of it as a way of thinking.
- I am going to explore the debate around the changing nature of the artist's studio, as this relates very closely to my practice.
- The large undertaking of transforming my practice into a tool, a methodology with underlying philosophies, stretching across several fields, is going to need a PhD and beyond to come to fruition. I am considering asking the Arts Council for funding to gain assistance in creating an initial online resource of the territory it occupies.